Digital Media Manager
DVA Advertising & Public Relations, located in Bend, Ore., is looking for a Digital Media Manager to manage day-to-day activities related to digital media planning, including buying, executing, and evaluating the performance of media campaigns. This individual will effectively manage the flow of client deliverables related to all channels of digital media, including organic for some clients.
Responsibilities of this role will include making recommendations on advertising budget, maintaining control of spending, and monitoring efficacy of buys. In addition, the Digital Media Manager will be tasked with planning media budgets and providing client recommendations on the optimal use of media dollars given business goals and available budget. This individual should have experience with media-related research, planning, and buying tools. Ideal candidates will have a thorough understanding of SEM tactics and execution.
We’re looking for someone with a strong grasp of current digital marketing trends, tools, and platform tactics. The Digital Media Manager will guide and consult with clients, collaborate with agency account and strategy team members, and partner with vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Additionally, for some clients, the digital media manager will plan, execute, monitor, and evaluate organic social campaigns.
- Plan and execute web, SEM, marketing database, email, social media, native, video and display advertising campaigns
- Build digital ads within their platforms
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and evaluate results against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Plan and execute organic social media campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide critical thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram, other social media platforms, and WordPress (Certifications preferred)
- Experience working with DSP, or other programmatic platforms
- Experience in optimizing landing pages
- Experience developing a structure and process for paid content tagging, tracking and analysis
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing paid social media campaigns
- Numbers focused and highly detail oriented
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, with an eye for detail
- Natural curiosity and healthy skepticism about data and the causes, implications, and insights that come from it
- Strong perspective on digital media, the opportunities and limitations of various digital platforms, and the ability to speak to those areas
- A willingness to learn and self-educate when challenged with an unfamiliar or difficult problem
- Positive attitude and interest in improving upon existing processes and approaches
- Minimum three years with hands on digital marketing experience
- Prefer experience either at an advertising and/or digital agency, and/or working with larger brands
- Current certifications in digital channels such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook etc.
DVA Advertising & Public Relations is a mid-size, strategy-driven, full-service agency located in the popular outdoor recreation and vacation destination of Bend, Oregon. We specialize in destination tourism, outdoor recreation, lifestyle brands, and healthcare categories.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org