Senior Digital Strategist
DVA Advertising & Public Relations, located in Bend, Ore., is seeking a strategic, data-driven, and dynamic Senior Digital Strategist to plan, develop, implement, track, and optimize client digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current digital marketing trends, tools, and strategies, with the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Senior Digital Strategist will guide and consult with clients, collaborate with agency account and creative teams, and partner with vendors to launch, monitor, optimize, analyze data/analytics and report on campaigns.
Additionally, the senior digital strategist will play an integral role in overall client planning, analytics analysis, strategy and integration with other marketing channels including traditional media and public relations.
• Provide senior level planning and strategy for all clients, focused on digital, but touching on other marketing tactics
• Participate in new business meetings, pitches and assist in RFP completion
• Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and evaluate results against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on these insights
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Provide critical thought leadership and perspective for adoption of emerging technologies where appropriate
• Provide client consultation on areas of agency and client collaboration, as well as client in-house efforts
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Strong presentation skills and extensive client-facing experience
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Proficient in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook/Instagram, other social media platforms, and WordPress
• Experience vetting and negotiating with vendors and third-party partners
• Experience in optimizing landing pages
• Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Experience in setting up and optimizing paid social media campaigns
Is this you? Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.